The Westbrook Trust
The Westbrook Trust is made up of a community of schools that aim to ‘achieve together’ the best possible outcomes for all to improve their futures. We embrace the chance to collaborate with like-minded schools and academies because we all benefit and learn from the opportunities this brings.
By 'achieving together' our aim is that:
- are all extremely well prepared for the next stage of their education.
- are healthy, resilient, confident and independent. They are global citizens.
- are actively engaged in pupils’ learning.
- have high aspirations for our pupils, our schools and themselves.
Our staff and governors:
- are effectively supported and developed to ensure that all pupils benefit from a great education.
- are consulted, considered, and valued to achieve their career aspirations.
The key behaviours and values we strive to demonstrate to meet our aims are to be: Clear, Humble, Effective, Enabling and Responsive.
We are very proud of all of our schools and how they demonstrate our shared values in their own unique ways.
- Please select this news article for information regarding the Government's 'Get Help with Technology' scheme
- Please select this news article for the latest COVID19 government advice for parents and carers.
- Following the latest government announcements, our schools are currently only open to vulnerable children and children of critical workers. Please select this news item for the link to our Contingency Plan for Partial Closure.
- A huge thank you to our pupils, parents and staff who contributed to the poetry together project. We hope that everyone enjoyed taking part and watching the performance whilst enjoying a cake. Please click through to watch the collated performance video.
- A huge congratulations to Rachael Stewart at Brompton-Westbrook who won Sports Teacher of the Year at the recent Kent Teacher of the Year Awards.
- Care first is a confidential counselling service available free of charge to staff. Care first can be contacted on their 24-hour helpline: 0800 174319. Click through for a link to a Care first article on coping with uncertainty during COVID-19.
- During Term 6, together, our community re-produced our own version of Blessed by the NHS by the School Music Company. Well done to everyone that took part. You can see the video by clicking through to the link.
- Our community ran, jogged and walked miles at home to support Medway Hospital and their COVID-19 response. Together we achieved an incredible 959 miles and raised over £4,500 for Medway Hospital.
- We recognise that children are likely to be accessing online learning more frequently at this current time. It is very important therefore that children are being safe online. Please click through for our leaflet for parents and carers to support this.
- Many congratulations to the staff and governors at St. Margaret's Infants following their successful Ofsted inspection in Feb 2020. The report highlighted the excellent relationships between the community and the successful curriculum.
The Westbrook Trust is a successful Trust and proud of its reputation for working with and supporting other schools in order to improve pupil outcomes. Our success is due to our strong moral purpose and passion for 'achievement for all pupils'. We believe in building effective partnerships with a range of stakeholders to achieve this. Sharing and collaborating is an essential part of this Trust’s ethos.
Thank you for taking the time to read the information on the website. Please follow the links to the individual academies and other information about The Westbrook Trust.