The Westbrook Trust
The Westbrook Trust is made up of a community of schools that aim to ‘achieve together’ the best possible outcomes for all to improve their futures. We embrace the chance to collaborate with like-minded schools and academies because we all benefit and learn from the opportunities this brings.
By 'achieving together' our aim is that:
- are all extremely well prepared for the next stage of their education.
- are healthy, resilient, confident and independent. They are global citizens.
- are actively engaged in pupils’ learning.
- have high aspirations for our pupils, our schools and themselves.
Our staff and governors:
- are effectively supported and developed to ensure that all pupils benefit from a great education.
- are consulted, considered, and valued to achieve their career aspirations.
The key behaviours and values we strive to demonstrate to meet our aims are to be: Clear, Humble, Effective, Enabling and Responsive.
We are very proud of all of our schools and how they demonstrate our shared values in their own unique ways.
- A huge congratulations to Mrs. Marie (Brompton-Westbrook) who has been awarded Relationship and Sex Education (RSE) Champion for Medway.
- Leaders from Byron Primary updated parents and carers on the progress they have made relating to the areas for improvement identified in the June 2022 Ofsted Inspection Report. click this article for a link to the letter
- We are pleased to be able to share the report after Ofsted inspected Oaklands Primary School in July 2023. Many congratulations to the Oaklands community. Click this news article to read some extracts from the report as well as the full report.
- We have not identified any RAAC in any of our buildings and therefore we are open as planned with full use of each schools' premises.
- Congratulations to all of our schools for achieving the Kent and Medway Healthy Workplace Silver Award.
- Please click this news article for a link to our Term 2 2023 Parent and Carer Newsletter.
- A huge congratulations to Mrs. Price at Brompton-Westbrook who received the Maths Teacher of the Year Award at the Kent Messenger Teacher Awards ceremony.
- Congratulations to Brompton-Westbrook Primary School for achieving A Better Medway Schools Bronze Award; an initiative focused on pupil health and wellbeing.
- A huge congratulations to Cpt Scott Fisher (Governor at Brompton-Westbrook) for running a massive 27 marathons in 27 days to raise money and awareness for Mast Cell Action.
The Westbrook Trust is a successful Trust and proud of its reputation for working with and supporting other schools in order to improve pupil outcomes. Our success is due to our strong moral purpose and passion for 'achievement for all pupils'. We believe in building effective partnerships with a range of stakeholders to achieve this. Sharing and collaborating is an essential part of this Trust’s ethos.
Thank you for taking the time to read the information on the website. Please follow the links to the individual academies and other information about The Westbrook Trust.