The Westbrook Trust
The Westbrook Trust is a family of schools 'Achieving Together' for the best possible outcomes for all to improve their futures. The Trust is based in Medway and has four schools within its family: Brompton-Westbrook Primary School, Byron Primary School, Oaklands Primary School and St. Margaret's Infant School. The Westbrook Trust was formed in October 2015 when Brompton-Westbrook Primary School converted to become a sponsor academy. The Trust works closely with its schools and other partners to 'achieve together'.
The Central Team consists of:
CEO - Mr Oliver Allen
Strategic Partner for Leadership Development - Mrs Susan Mason
Strategic Partner for Early Years - Mrs Paula Fewtrell
Strategic Partner for Early Reading - Mrs Louisa Jones
Strategic Partner for Assessment - Mr Jon Carthy
Chief Financial and Operations Officer - Mr Richard Warnham
Compliance Support & Data Protection Officer - Mrs Steph England
Business Apprentices - Miss Amna Abid and Miss Lucy Morgan-Brown
School to School Support Leaders
The aims of the Centrally Funded School Improvement Team are to:
- Meet the Trust’s overarching aims and values.
- Deliver the Trust improvement plan objectives.
- Provide accelerated school improvement to Byron.
- Ensure short, medium and long-term financial viability.
- Provide capacity for growth.
- Support current school improvement needs whilst enabling flexibility to respond to changing needs.
- Utilise internal expertise.
- Use external experts for quality assurance.
- Provide a depth and range of school improvement capacity.
- Build further capacity through development opportunities for existing staff.
- Achieve financial efficiencies through strategic planning.